In a few hours. Nintendo will hold their “Digital Event”, a live stream from Nintendo of America, rather than an actual E3 Press conference. Which to be honest is a smart idea considering that in the last few years the number of people attending E3 has slowly dropped. not to mention the large amount of people (like myself) watching these E3 press shows over the internet. Even Ubisoft knew about it when they had the Rabbids to remind you to keep you bandwidth optimal!
So let me make a list of what I would “like” to hear from Nintendo today.
- Is Mario Maker real?
- Will you be showing of the “Real” Zelda sequel, or just Zelda Dynasty Warriors?
- What other key franchises will appear on Wii U? (F Zero, Metroid, Kirby, Excite Bike)
- What’s Nintendo’s strategy on keeping the Wii U relevant?
- Will Nondescript action figure ever get a game of his own? (LOLS)
- Who are the last few characters to be seen in the Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ?
- What will Reggie Fils Amech do next!?
The Live Blog will begin at 9:00 AM PDT, 5:00 PM BST below when the digital event starts.