In a few hours time, Microsoft will begin the set of press conferences today; followed by EA, Ubisoft, and Sony. Nintendo’s Digital conference will be tomorrow. What will they show off today? Here’s a list of thing I want to hear from each conference, though personal I doubt it’ll happen! lol 😛
- Free XBox Live, or at least a cheaper service for casual online players.
- More variety of genre’s than just FPS games.
- A smaller and cheaper XBOne!
- The next Call of Duty game is based on World War 1.
- Actually admit that Origin was a terrible idea. OK a little harsh, but come on, everyone uses Steam and GOG these days!
- Announce a new James Pond game, I’m waiting guys…
- Create a Fifa or Madden game that is based on an annual subscription so that a new version of the same game isn’t released each year!
- What does the next gen Ray Man look like?
- Admit that Uplay was a terrible idea and why it’s screwing up Watch_Dogs on the PC.
- Please have a guest that doesn’t douche up the conference!
- Final Fantasy XV Gameplay.
- Demon’s Souls II announcement.
- WHERE’S LAST GUARDIAN!!!??? *Hulk Rage*
- Backward compatibility of some kind on the PS4?
Anyway, that’s my wishful for E3, the live blog will begin below at 9am Pacific standard time.