In a few hours. Nintendo will hold their “Digital Event”, a live stream from Nintendo of America, rather than an actual E3 Press conference. Which to be honest is a smart idea considering that in the last few years the number of people attending E3 has slowly dropped. not to mention the large amount of people (like myself) watching these E3 press shows over the internet. Even Ubisoft knew about it when they had the Rabbids to remind you to keep you bandwidth optimal!
So let me make a list of what I would “like” to hear from Nintendo today.
- Is Mario Maker real?
- Will you be showing of the “Real” Zelda sequel, or just Zelda Dynasty Warriors?
- What other key franchises will appear on Wii U? (F Zero, Metroid, Kirby, Excite Bike)
- What’s Nintendo’s strategy on keeping the Wii U relevant?
- Will Nondescript action figure ever get a game of his own? (LOLS)
- Who are the last few characters to be seen in the Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ?
- What will Reggie Fils Amech do next!?
The Live Blog will begin at 9:00 AM PDT, 5:00 PM BST below when the digital event starts. Continue reading
Okie doke. To keep thing chronological, and the E3 Live Blog on the top of blog. I’m making a “Part 2” so that I don’t have to do any weird moving these around with the blog article about getting into the BattleField Hardline Beta.
Moving along, we have two more conferences left today. Ubisoft’s and Sony’s!
Hopefully Ubisoft won’t have any douchey hosts, and Sony will give me a better reason to own a PS4 other than FinalFantasy XV.
Live Blog will begin at 11:00PM BST (3:00M PDT) below… (Sorry I got the times wrong, they’re now corrected)
In a few hours time, Microsoft will begin the set of press conferences today; followed by EA, Ubisoft, and Sony. Nintendo’s Digital conference will be tomorrow. What will they show off today? Here’s a list of thing I want to hear from each conference, though personal I doubt it’ll happen! lol 😛
- Free XBox Live, or at least a cheaper service for casual online players.
- More variety of genre’s than just FPS games.
- A smaller and cheaper XBOne!
- The next Call of Duty game is based on World War 1.
- Actually admit that Origin was a terrible idea. OK a little harsh, but come on, everyone uses Steam and GOG these days!
- Announce a new James Pond game, I’m waiting guys…
- Create a Fifa or Madden game that is based on an annual subscription so that a new version of the same game isn’t released each year!
- What does the next gen Ray Man look like?
- Admit that Uplay was a terrible idea and why it’s screwing up Watch_Dogs on the PC.
- Please have a guest that doesn’t douche up the conference!
- Final Fantasy XV Gameplay.
- Demon’s Souls II announcement.
- WHERE’S LAST GUARDIAN!!!??? *Hulk Rage*
- Backward compatibility of some kind on the PS4?
Anyway, that’s my wishful for E3, the live blog will begin below at 9am Pacific standard time.